Monetary donations are also wonderful, especially for those that don’t have the time to mess with picking up supplies. Tax deductible receipts over a $25.00 donation. Remember every little bit helps! As always we appreciate any and all donations to our animals. Not only are we, the humans, grateful but I know the horses sure are too :)
VETTING & HEALTH
- All of our horses have their feet trimmed as needed at the cost of $35.00 each.
- Dental work at $100.00 per horse.
- Spring vaccines are always a huge expense at roughly $100.00 per horse.
- De-worming is a regular routine here at CVRS and we switch off between Ivermectin - Safe Guard - Strongid - Zimectrin Gold and Combo Care.
- Pergolide (medication for the elderly ponies with Cushings) - Cosequin (joint supplement) - Neosporin - Icthamol (black salve) - Vetrycin - Fura ointment - Banamine - SMZ's - Bute - Vet wrap - Rolls of cotton - 7% or 10% Iodine - Digital thermometers - Stethoscopes
FEED - Contact Traci @ East Gate Feeds 717-667-6556 or Laneys Feed Mill 814-643-3211 we have accounts at both facilites :)
- We accept any kind of feed, as long as it is nuggets or pellets
- Beet Pulp Pellets (we use a lot of this as well)
- Triple Crown Rice Bran Plus - Vegetable - Corn oils
- Large/small mineral blocks
AROUND THE BARN
All size break away halters - lead ropes - flat back buckets - feed pans - heated buckets - bucket hooks - double end snaps - adjustable clippers - fly spray - fly sheets - fly booties - toilet brushes (to clean buckets) - bleach - old sheets/blankets/towels.
We are looking for round bale feeders for horses. We could also use round pen panels (used for emergency situations) - gates - two wheel wheelbarrows and manure forks (plastic apple pickers).